- Bio safety used for safety working with materials contaminated with (or potentially contaminated with) pathogens requiring a deflned biosafety level.
- Main Control : Full Digital Microprocessor based monitoring system with touch pad.
- Display : Display Back Light LCD Digital Display
- Filters 0.3 micron with 99.99% effciency
- Pre Filter: Nylon material internal mounted
- Working Table: Easy removable plate
- Material: S.S. 304 (Inferior)
- Cabinet: Outer Body M.S. powder coating
- Illumination: Fluroscence or equivatent
- UV Lamp for sterilization
- Nose Level: Less than 65dbm
- Air circulation: Approx 70 percent air recycled (pushed back in the work area through the downflow HEPA filter) and approx 30 percent exhausted through the exhaust HEPA filter
- Timer: Electronic digital Timer, 99 min or hold
- Audio visual alarms provided-user friendly keyboard and data keeping display
- Utility: Outlet, Gas Faucet, Vacuum Faucet, Power Sockets
- Door: Sliding Glass Door, Stratied Safety Glass, Tempered Safety Glass
- The product offered shall be designed to be stored and to operate normally under the power supply: 220-240V/50Hz AC single phase.
These Biological Safety Cabinets are Class II TYPE A2and are designed for universities, research laboratories, pharmacies and pharmaceuticals companies to protect
both users and procedures from contamination when working with biological fields.
How it Works : Minimum airflow velocity is 100 fpm (0.51 m/s) through face opening. HEPA flltered downflow air is a portion of the mixed downflow and inflow air from a common exhaust plenum. All contaminated ducts and plenums are under the negative pressure.